Thursday, January 26, 2006

Rome Total War Multiplayer Failed To Log In



The other day (in the little Christmas vacation ;-)) I saw again Amadeus, the movie tries to tell the life of Mozart, from In my view, is a critical bit different with it.

The truth is that I liked ooootraaa turn made muchiiisimo time I had not seen and after reading a book years ago some friends gave me: "Mozart's syndrome", I realized why Mozart that movie portray him as an idiot ...

a couple of weeks ago I asked my teacher of music history ... Why do so many documents I've read talks about Mozart that? My teacher said that was an exaggeration but that is partly true, the truth is that even if I kill someone I know reads the blog frequently, I like Mozart (Bach more, lol) and as a genius I guess I should be very freaky ... Anyway, part of what is recounted his purported syndrome believe me, there are many things, from my point of view would suggest.

Well, before you abalancéis on me as I am by no means, an expert and as I have not read enough about it to have the information to talk about my mention, but certainly anyone who reads this post knows more than I muchiiisimo on the subject ...

Many kisses to everyone. Remember

Mozart, either way, that you see that Google is ahead always! I did not think today would think of this musician, really ... Anyway I had thought for days talking about or remember a little Mozart.


0 comments:

Post a Comment