Thursday, November 10, 2005

Des Eagle Bb Guns For Sale

soles Tracker

Well, I'm seeing my TATOS grow older ... But really, did not think my brother Carlos, with only 17 years old so I have been surprised ... I know I'm your sister, but reading her blog, I realize that you never know enough about a person .. Even if you live every day with her ...

Many kisses and see if you like, I put a link to the final because he has written few accounts of these in your space.

The sun finally starts to descend towards the horizon dying. Death is struck, is tired of shining for us, and leaves. Get in touch with the mountains and an explosion of color and shapes takes place in my imagination. The entire range of yellows, reds, golds, unfolds before our eyes, and in our ignorance, we observed in some cases speechless, and others indifferent, the beautiful spectacle that will run the backdrop of the days until the end of the world. Ether seems to burn before fading, and every day, this mounstruosa divinidad; este rey de reyes, este observador siniestro, esta bola de fuego; éste objeto que nos ha dado la vida y nos la puede quitar; este Ra asesinado por Horus, este Zeus desmembrado por Gea; este débil haz de luz que es lo poco que queda ya a la vista. Una fusión de color precede su desaparición, elegante en todo momento, una fusión de elementos y de sentimientos, dejando la duda de si sonreír o llorar ante tan espléndido espectáculo del orden astral.

Una vez visto esto, me ciño mi casco, me coloco mis oscuras gafas, me visto mi ajada cota de cuero, y monto pausadamente en mi compañera de dos ruedas. Ésta es la libertad que he elegido. No me escondo a las consecuencias. Vivo lejos de I know land, the country that gave birth to me, the union of blood, old friendships. I just have my motorcycle. But no I miss my old life. My food is all those moments that are worth living them see the world through the road, see into people through the sky. I have no time to sit still anywhere. I'll have time for me when I'm old sedentary. I know the world, I break the mold, I enjoy the freedom of a citizen of the world without being stranger anywhere. I want to see the eyes of all those who still retain a glimmer of passion in his eyes, I pervade all cultures, learning everything that has the good of the world offer. "You want so much" my mother said "That you would stay all day thinking about where to start." He was right, so I take the time I'm going to do it all again. I will not miss any evening, I lost a lot in the city, habalr with everyone, and I was quiet enough at school, all round the world, was enough in that small town that I always remember.

My whole journey began with a sunset. I decided to chase the sun. Qeu decided never again escape me the opportunity to do what you never had the guts to do. Leave without telling anyone. Go with the wind as aliado, con el sol como faro, y con mis pies como ruedas. Ahora deseo volver a mi hogar, volver a saludar a mis padres, abrazar a mis lelaes amigos, contar la historia de mi vida. Volver a ver mi hogar. Ya no perseguiré el fin de los días por el deseo de un nuevo día. Viviré el presente con aquellos que se merecen todo lo que, egoístamente me negué a darles.

Esto no es un acertijo. A esto se le llama adolescencia.

 

El enlace: Saiph's house

0 comments:

Post a Comment