Thursday, November 10, 2005

Goopy Gooey Implantation Bleeding

Learn to use the toilet seat

Read, read! hehehe ...


always hear "the rules" from the female perspective. Now, we present the rules from the male point of view.

  • Learn to use the toilet seat because you are now adults. If the seat is raised, lower it. We need it up, you need it you will hear us abajo.Vosotras never complain because you left it down.

  • A headache that lasts for 17 months is a problem. Go see a doctor.

  • Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comments become null and not void after 7 days.

  • Si pensáis que estáis gordas, probablemente lo estéis. No nos preguntéis a nosotros.

  • Si algo de lo que dijimos puede ser interpretado de dos maneras, y una de esas interpretaciones os entristece o enfada, nosotros nos referíamos a la otra interpretación.

  • Siempre que sea posible, por favor decidnos lo que tenéis que decir, durante los anuncios.

  • Todos los hombres vemos solamente 16 colores, como las pantallas de los ordenadores antiguos.

  • Peach, for example, is a fruit, not a color. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is.

  • I'm in shape. Round is a shape.

Thanks for reading this: Yes, I know tonight I'll have to sleep on the couch, but did you know that men that do not really care, because it's like being camp?

,.... I feel sooo cruel both men and women ... Or is it? What you think. Muxas

q Thanks to the friend sent me by mail, q told me I laugh and so I did, ç-) I have only selected a few, but if you want to read the whole document you say me or give me the email and I command ! Besooos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment