Sunday, December 11, 2005

Coughed And Think Something Is In My Lung

business dinners Fear The Bards

The Bards is a new group who have formed a Institute fellow. This is a band playing heavy-rock music (playing music or covers of their own), the time for games, but to improve and to make others can enjoy listening to your music as them playing it.

are currently six people, although it remains to be seen whether that number can be maintained. Chavi is a singer, Cristian drums, keyboard Alberto, my cousin Fernando on acoustic guitar, and brothers Fernando and Carlos on guitar and bass respectively. All of them have ever set foot in the conservatory in their lives as students, and attest that they play very well. Here I attach a few photos so that you see almost complete.






For those who want to continue the concerts of The Bard, I'll post on the blog the places that will touch, and the date (because I have first-hand with my brothers). Anyone interested in more information, you can request your personal space http://spaces.msn.com/members/avalonbards/ , or adding a comment on this article.


0 comments:

Post a Comment