Saturday, December 17, 2005

Pasta Express By Creative Stor

Day

Hehehe, sorry for not writing at all these days, but between testing and delivery of work have gone a little with evil, jejejee ...

Well, newspaper Qué! news came a few days ago saying that the day 16 (yesterday) was the biggest day of business dinners in Spain, jejej ...

know who made dinner yesterday? "? Lol. The second class of MEBA along with some of the teachers! What wai! hehehe ... Well, this I know because you could Ali yesterday and said, hehe ..

As I have had to be an early riser because today I had to take some classes first thing, I commented:

The night was great. We went to dinner and then left for Zaragoza, with good atmosphere there was in the group do not get to stop to laugh and enjoy ourselves after a while we get together for drinks with the 3 rd edition, so I could see were looks very nice people! ;-)

The show did not stop flase toooda night, so now I'll get some fotillo not compromise a lot and we'll ...

jeje Besos to all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment