Sunday, February 6, 2011

Airstream 198 Motorhome

A cameo ...

That makes good Sunday, with little sun, but I here at home, haha \u200b\u200b.. is the child at rest and not I can go, so nothing, all at rest, haha \u200b\u200b... well for today I will show you some orders that have been with Anna, thank you very much beautiful, I'm glad you like them .. as you see are my COQUETA CAMEOS .. the first in blue, that this beautiful girl, if you do not say that if not leave home again so it is presumed. hehe ... the second in green, too cute, do not tell me no, sorry for the reflections that appear in the photo .. well my camera is that plain little to see if I ever buy a better one. ..
the third in red, that red is a color that should always bear I've heard that I recently ..

and I hope you like my girls, they so happy to leave, have gone to these outstanding aluminum bronze, with green glass stone, I love these earrings ... well Ana, thanks again you are a sun, kissing pretty


and now I'll show you some gifts that I have received from my friend Carmen,
www.trasteandoarriba.blogspot.com looking at things that I hallucinated so wonderful, a pillow for my child with his photo, Ben10 sponge bop hard, he loved it, not loose and it is dirty what is done in, lol ... for me one of their boxes wonderful, came within this set of pendant, ring and earrings and brought a small box inside a rosary of the Virgin of Montserrat, my landlady ,, I love,


it is beautiful all, many thanks beautiful I did not deserve so many gifts, and know that I appreciate a lot, kisses




0 comments:

Post a Comment