Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Does Penile Cancer Hurt?



Hello, that such ye? good but I keep busy with things .. now I'll show you some things for those girls who go to their 1 st Communion .... The first thing a headband that is fine and elegant, to me in particular I like the girls who do not have much decoration on the head, the day of communion, a simple thing is more elegant, but of course everyone has a taste, hehe .... as you see is of satin, and carried bows and flowers all around Pearl River .... what do you think? the 2 nd, is different , it with several loops of different sizes surrounded by Swarovski, that natural light gives a bright beautiful, also very nice following is for headsets that do not want a loop to put back on the hair, also surrounded the inside of glass flower Swarovski, and as you see him hanging ribbons and laces, it's a nice


and if you want to make a gift to a girl, communion, or if you want to give some dolls here I bring to my COQUETA COMMUNION does not lack detail, je, je takes her earrings, her chain around his neck, his little book, and white shoes, it is beautiful?
the next COQUETA COMMUNION, is another model, still wearing the same accessories but the dress has lace instead of organza ribbon, I hope you like





and on, heh, heh if you do not like a doll I have it in cameo, all elegant, with her dress, her tiara of beads and flowers in her hair, and as you see the cameo with lace




this is similar because there is no equal, but just as beautiful, hehe


well I hope you have enjoyed this piece entradon ... everything you can find in shoemaking CUCA, but also for sending me an email here, which saw the prices on store shelves of communion by some industrial headsets as I call them, I I prefer a hand and check out more cheap, well then tell me what you think all kisses and happy week






0 comments:

Post a Comment