Tuesday, February 15, 2011

What Do Three Fingers Mean



Hello, How do we stand? here raining a lot , and not feel like going for nothing, but within a while I'll to test the carnival parade .. Hehe ,,, well today I bring you a surprise, that it is? good, and you're seeing is my new COQUETTE, just recently I ordered something new, and I thought eh it was not done before, they told me they wanted BIG a flirt, ... and I thought , pufff because it is not because I had not previously made any, but then I insisted so much that I started it, is about 35 to 40 cm, the result has delighted me, and here I present you with COQUETTE you ... as you see, have curly hair, wool, which I curled myself, because I had no curly wool, haha \u200b\u200b... and you have ever wondered because flirty their hands to back ,? as here is the answer, hehe .. hide in the back because one thing that love, who will? Hehe A Lollipop ... Ains , we have caught red-handed ...




now I do not want to keep in your pocket pillin , we've seen you ... his mistress was that he loved, and not what name will post, so I made another twin sister ..

but with a different lollipop, lollipop because not like the same



there, there has been seated and the lift the dress with the wind, child care, that you look around, ... haha, thank goodness we've thought of everything pufffffffff put my underwear, haha \u200b\u200b






good and now more near enough to veais details their toes, their wool clip fieltreable , I did, .. her panties ...







here with their lollipop ...







and here the other, ... good that you seem ,....??


the truth that I have given a lot of work, but the result .... I really liked one of them already in their new home ... and that is happy,








0 comments:

Post a Comment