Friday, February 11, 2011

License Plates In Different Colors

VALENTINE ...

Hello, It's Friday again, as the days go by fast, but to me it made me long to be with child at home, haha \u200b\u200b... well and just rest .. finally is here ¡¡...... SAN VALENTIN, or Valentine's Day, as more s like call, and the forum this month proposed a theme for all do something for that day to entertain the child did churritos as many days or call, and good and advantage, and made this whole VALENTINE .. a heart pendant and strawberry pie cream, natural feel like eating a small piece, lol, matching ring and earrings of hearts, the truth that has been mono and has been my first polymer clay cake, you like? ? and here all work together, you see the item that was, but the technique was free, so there is everything, and all very cool, very well, girls ... we are the best, haha \u200b\u200b
good and now I show you something different, but just recently I had not taught is that I have backlog of things, this bracelet is made of braided leather, closing is very original, you see, and carries some beads and other hanging crystals embedded in black, I love, and you?

good and that's it for today, forgive if I spend a lot for the blog, but the carnival and other things I have no time .... BESOS FELIZ FIN DE


0 comments:

Post a Comment