Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Design My Wedding Gown Online Free

MORE THINGS ....

Bueno and get another week to my stress, which on Friday began the carnival and we are finishing off all to the parade, how bad it gets damaged over time, as always rain, haha, I have assumed, wet parade to the bone, but no one goes, here it is not stopped ever ... I show a good snack bag, which I did to Irene, the love Kitty, so with the cat in the bag and that will not get lost with your name, carrying flowers and buttons fimo to me like it already it much more, jjajaja .. what do you think? is not cute? and now, well I have ordered a pendant and earrings, is good, not many, but here I show you around, and more focused, are aluminum, and had to be blue silver, the pendants are adjustable you can wear shortie and long, as more like
and here, all together ... haha, we will go much the same, hehe, you will say and that all the same good is a custom of girls my rock, all to the parade, along with the costume, and how it has to go short, then adjust the cord and already ...

good that can then be used later, it is not just for that ... but I wonder chivéis that ... no one knows only the good of the rock .... if you come to the carnival on Sunday and will see me marching, the carry that post, haha \u200b\u200b... kisses


0 comments:

Post a Comment