Thursday, March 10, 2011

Saying Farewell With Rhyming Sayings

STORAGE BAGS CARNIVAL .... GONE

such Hello? and the party is over, haha, well I was tired, but we've had great, have been the 2 nd in the parade, and we are very happy .. well this is me, before leaving to march, with all involved we left one hour later than the time it starts, a total of 4 hours of parade on Sunday and Tuesday, I see the necklace and earrings I made for all, lol here when we started us at the beginning the parade, we is giving back, with dancing, a balloon is behind where the children were assembled and behind the hearse, the circus, ... if you want to see any more, pinchais on my facebook, there are some more pictures ... . what do you think, as we were??
good, and now I bring you something else, a pouch for Lucia, as all the love Kitty and her purse with Kitty, as a girl of 2 years, her small purse with a zipper up so do not miss anything, and his initial cord, to be different from what's out there, I gave the kitten a yoyo flower, gingham, and a heart fieltreable wool, which made of two colors, and the result is mono, not it??


good and this headset was a commission that I did, wanted the colors that could not find the tapes, so we finally decided it had been very white and thin, no?. ..

this is all good, you know Pass through facebook, which I'll post more pics,, chao



0 comments:

Post a Comment