Sunday, March 13, 2011

How Much Does Lybrel Birth Control Cost



Hi, well, this month in the forum, set out to do something for the kitchen, and of course me with the stress of the carnival barely arrived, at the last minute, send my work, it at home are always rolling bags everywhere and I saw at a craft store this wood container and said it would be cute in my kitchen painted so I get to work, and I took the sandpaper to sanding well, then two coats of sealer, and two ivory-tone paint, and think that drawing ,.... hehe, as the wall of my kitchen has fruit, I like the idea of \u200b\u200bpainting bunches of grapes, so I took pencil and do bunches here and there, all joined by the sticks, ... and then good brushes and paint, ... as you see I put two pictures because the picture is different on all sides of the box of bags, is painted with oils ,....
and finally aging a bit, because my kitchen is wooden, and I liked better and then a little varnish to protect it, and therein is the result, I I liked it and are already stored my bags ,.... jeje

and here all the jobs that have been presented, as always Ade made the collage, with all photos, all work Chulis , that if?
and I have received the prize draw to win Evelyn, look how many things



plus some buttons, which I forgot to, but you can look at your blog
and these gifts from Lola, I did not expect, a beautiful scarf in shades of ivory, which I love and these Telitas




many thanks, kisses


0 comments:

Post a Comment