Thursday, March 3, 2011

New Kates Playground Set Free

CARNIVAL, CARNIVAL ...

Carnival, carnival, carnival quieroooo you, lala, la, larala, the, in the world .... lol ... well enteroooo a day to glue the chupinazo the holidays, here and in many places, my COQUETA could not be less and put on his costume, hehe .. well she is very vain and you know, and did not want to conceal anything, NO WANTED TO SUIT YOUR REGIONAL insisted that .. look, get one that you are very beautiful with anything, and her stubborn, NOT, for there I vito many dolls faller, Andalusian, etc. ... BUT And since my flirtatious ????, EXTREMEÑA was right, had to wear the suit here, as you know there are two provinces, haha, Caceres and Badajoz, the costume is a petticoat his handkerchief, apron etc, of each village Extremadura has a different touch but overall they are all beautiful, with her embroidery and lace .... so here's my COQUETA, underskirt, lace apron with its black, its faldiquera, which is that? the lateral green purse that was used to carry a handkerchief or a little money, a handkerchief and below that are so pretty scarf around his neck filled with lace and ribbons, small, and on top of me says I have to do a bow with her golden ball brackets and dangling earrings,,,, and I atacaaaaaaaaa, but this girl drives me crazy

and now behind, so you can see me SIGUEMEPOYO did put up ,.... it is not know?? as the green ribbon, is placed above the tissue haha, what a name not?? , This costume is beautiful, my mother always wore carnival and I clear this small, I hated it, I wanted a princess, Seville, haha, but now I like a lot, because I put him strut, if not, I placed him, haha \u200b\u200b... well I hope you enjoy, HAPPY CARNIVAL

0 comments:

Post a Comment