Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Bra Open Tip Milena Velba

THINGS BEAUTIFUL THINGS TO TRAVELERS ....

Hi, how's it going, and started the school, and back to routine, ha, ha well I want report that the winner of the draw, VERONICA, sweet sveruska, has not yet been contacted, I'm waiting for your mail, or keep checking the blog to see that you have won ... well wait a little more ... here I bring you some little things that have gone on a trip, the first thing this cameo of my Coqueta green because she liked the green to the next owner, and I love the result, and you? and now one of my girls COQUETA BLUE HEART, because? because the owner needed here darling and she went with her heart, to spoil her, take good care I hope that the two eh hehe

wire and some beads, blue and a transparent glass, gone with a friend and liked it,


and this in bronze, with glass green, ha, ha because she liked the green, as I told you before, well I hope you like these things and more things soon, is that I have input lag, and non-stop .....

good week and good to pass over the winner of the draw, you know that you contacted me ,....


0 comments:

Post a Comment