Thursday, January 6, 2011

Extending Electrical Outlets And Tile Backsplash



kings have come today, you were good? Well, here I have brought a little something, heh, heh but my child a ton of gifts, please, if you do not know where I'm going to keep, ha, ha .... well the draw is closed tonight leave all day today so I apuntéis in another entry, and now I show you a few sets I've sold to kings, and as they are have taken the I can teach, are polymer clay, this on 1, in brown and gold, as you see him? gave me some work, but I liked it, good and which took him also the 2 nd in bright blue and light blue, also with ring, the technique is different, but I am very cool,
and 3 º in bright blue and gold, the pendant on leather, this seems very original, I love, well take the pendant glass beads, and the Light makes a very nice effect, is not well appreciated here

Well, stay tuned to the draw, which closes tonight, enjoy the gifts that you have brought kings, kissing


0 comments:

Post a Comment