Thursday, January 27, 2011

No Period And White Mucus In Urine

ROCIO

Well, you know who years ago today? Spray, who is? SUPERNOVA, which you still do not know? (I doubt it, heh, heh) http://www.jardindefieltro.blogspot.com/ you know who is it? hehe because if ROCIOOOOOOOOOOO CONGRATULATIONS, MILLIONS OF KISSES AND slap on the wrist, (Light, hehe )..... good, for a year and a little that we know and have become very good friends, it seems incredible ,???, really hope to remain friends muchisimos more years, and some years to celebrate the birthday together, it would be ideal?, I hope you give away a lot of stuff at the moment I'll give you these flowers, IT .....

I wish that all your birthday wishes are fulfilled, and it passes great, I giving you the schmo by mail, ja, ja ,.... thousand kisses to the three already know ....


MONTSE CONGRATULATIONS OF YOUR FRIEND ... KISSES



Monday

0 comments:

Post a Comment