Friday, January 28, 2011

Foot Tattoo What To Expect

COMMUNION AND THIS IS FOR .... CONGRATULATIONS

Hello again, twice here today, well as you know I told you before to my friend Rocio years, well since I was preparing some presents for his birthday, it was hard, j, ja because he did not know him, ha, ha, and something that she did not wait, I said maybe not got nothing, and it was very bad, ha, ha ... well I did do a drawing, but of course a picture takes up a lot, so I thought for a tile, and there I set,, is painted with acrylic paint, and I loved the result, it is hardly command ,....( haha \u200b\u200bjust kidding) ha ha ... and I'm getting one for me, similar to, but not so delayed, because I'm liadisima ,.... ha, ha, I always say the same thing, but it is true ,.... that you like? to it you love it, .. I'm glad, good, and after the success of the pencils of my child's birthday, since he was craving some of Patrick and Sponge BOP, and was given his own particular Bop to put you in the pen were so cute I will ice a child Dew, so you see 4, two for me and two for the ... je, je

and good as it was his birthday a cupcake on a string, the picture is not very good, but you can not do anything now, haha \u200b\u200b...

and buy a sewing that I have tuned, I made a cross stitch, your name, I put in a heart of lace and pin cushion, decorate it with ribbons and sequins and stay very cool,

good and a little something more, like an angel flirt, and buttons fimo ribbons and buttons, you can see in his blog, http://www.jardindefieltro.blogspot.com/ .. I know he liked it all, and hope that another year again surprise, not as ja, ja ,.... congratulations again, and pass a good weekend


0 comments:

Post a Comment