Monday, January 24, 2011

Sarah Hendy Wikipedia Sarah Hendy From T4?

BAGS AND SOME OTHER THINGS .... OS

Well, let's go for another week cold that frostbite ... pruuuuuuuuuuf good as I have things backward and I do not spend time and see you many times, I try eh orders that between things that are going to the store and now the carnival, now almost a month bundled, if you do not I remember parading in a rock, and we are there, because we do not stop ,.... Good thing I roll it up, heh, heh ,.... I'll show you a few things new, some bags that you can find in shoe CUCA ... well this is the first, as you see it leads COQUETA the face of my own, lined inside pocket and adjustable strap, both girls and older, because I love them, ha, ha is another model , this is a tad larger, and COQUETA whole, do you think??

and good crochet these forks have also gone to the store, and again there are few so hurry if you're around, heh, heh

and this group polymer clay is almost like the one I did but taste a lot and I ordered another, so here we have, the truth is very nice as

and that's it for today, I hope you pass a good week and will wrap well so cold



Hello

0 comments:

Post a Comment