Monday, April 25, 2011

How To Keep Shoes From Slipping

COQUETINAS COQUETTE JEWELRY

Bueno Easter we had, came here not even a procession yesterday's good yes, but the other all in the church by the rain, what a shame not? good today I bring to my second big COQUETA model, you remember the red? .. Because this is more spring, haha, your skirt of flowers do you think? Why I will call COQUETTE SPRING .. is that the other was left lonely and wanted a friend, and begged me, take some time, because they have a lot of work, but when he saw it was crazy to jump and I I love my friend said and the truth that is beautiful, lol ... I know I forgot your lollipop, do not believe, because you know you are a greedy COQUETA JEJE .. ,.... ... and is that the lollipop can be put on ball in any part or even the new owner can take a while her lollipop pinned on the shirt she leaves for a while ... which is very good .... ...



is a copycat and as I said I would also like flying picture with the dress, haha \u200b\u200band that is she showing her underwear, haha, please tell him something, which I do not listen to me haha




you think good, give me your opinion, what is so crazy to see what you think about it ,.... jeje chao




0 comments:

Post a Comment