Monday, April 18, 2011

Rodeo Theme Invitation Template

VA ..

Hello, that such holidays have started, I with the child with fever, which start well, .. well in 1st place because I say disappeared, I had the computer repair shop, hehe .. and finally came back, and then I was preparing things for my first fair, this weekend I went to two shows one on Saturday and one on Sunday, initially very nervous because I did not know this was coming, but I've done well, man with the crisis, people look for things cheapie, and goes to the posts of those who have dropped in price, but you like yours, but good in the end I sold a lot, and I'm excited and ready to return, hehe .. .. this month proposed to make jewelry forum, is to say something about jewels, and here is all we have done all that is cool? are the best I did two things, lack of haha ... this pearl necklace, river, and the closure is a cameo which I have drawn, is a rose, I have more drawings but what is I have no time haha \u200b\u200b... it's a short suspension, to look for This Summer's cleavage ... and is very cute place, I like my first cameo? is drawn with the computer, is a bit difficult because the pen is not going to where you want, haha \u200b\u200bbut everything is practice,
good and then I did this little box of sand, and dyed, and tin, put My initial, M, and
corners will also put an ornament with tin, and is not it beautiful? " and that's all for now, but I have many new features and will be putting, and you start to see little by little I've been late to all, kisses and happy Easter

0 comments:

Post a Comment