Saturday, April 2, 2011

How To Create Something Like Poptropica

Lollipop COQUETA

Well it's Saturday, and this has worsened a little time, come the weekend and cool, haha \u200b\u200b... it seems that doing it on purpose, haha \u200b\u200b.. . well I have Internet fatal at the end I am without a computer, because they will have to go to repair, at this rate, why not spend a lot for your blog, I try eh ¡¡¡... I ask forgiveness for not visit you a lot .. good and now I show it was good progress, well I think only a lollipop Daiana said, haha \u200b\u200b... SIIIII is my new COQUETA Lollipop, jjajaja .... what you think eh? here with his chain worn round, takes his lollipop flower, and the head does not look very good but it takes hit lollipop, too ..
and is flirting blue lollipop goes well with blue headdress and ornamental aluminum in aluminum lollipop
also
and one, haha, I library, haha \u200b\u200b... in purple, her hair is different instead of snails, well they are all different, and tiny, I made these pendants but will in brooches, or in other ways and see, haha \u200b\u200b
good you think of my new girls? are not sweet? good pass over good Sunday, BESOS

0 comments:

Post a Comment