Thursday, April 7, 2011

Vacuum Seal Using Ordinary Plastic Bags

COQUETA ... And ERA ???-.....

Hello, you bring such week, tomorrow and Friday, the week will fly, lol ... keep doing warmth eh? computer .. well I have the fatal, in the end I'm running out .. good to see you leave me to the entrance ... today I bring you a flirt who have commissioned me .. the first, a pert Segovia, well when I said they did one, had no idea how it was his costume, sent me some pictures of the suit, and this is the result .. I have said he loved it, so I happy ... hehe ... biggest flirt Well then Extremadura, really liked this with the petticoat green, and red his pocket, to this beautiful?
and here behind, with his blue siguemepollo ,.....( loop) jeje
and you're like the first one did, with the red petticoat, one ahead and one behind, so that you see well, are all in their new homes, and who have tasted a lot
so I keep doing stuff and more stuff, ... Have a great weekend ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment