Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My Lincoln Ls Has A Stutter In It

AGORA BUT GOOD NEWS


few days ago I reported that a short story of mine has been selected for publication by the editorial hypallage in an anthology of this kind, entitled "Friends Forever", composed of over three hundred microstories of the nearly nine presented the Award of fiction in Category I summoned by that editorial. This book will be printed and will be available from next week.
could not bear not to share the news with you all. Thank you for your continued support, which both excites me.
The book's cover is as follows:


selected
And the short story: THE SHORT


never had problems and relationships with fellow were fluid and joyous, but my life changed when I graduated in sight. When I showed up for class with glasses, my charisma is evaporated as if by magic. Almost everyone scoffed at my expense and I felt for the first time the unfair whip de la vergüenza.

Durante el recreo, me dejaron solo, aislado en mi interior, de pronto triste y filósofo. Cabizbajo, no lo sentí acercarse. Siempre había sido un chico muy callado, un tímido en quien nunca reparé y a quien nunca me interesó tenerlo como colega.

–¿Quieres que juguemos? –me preguntó desde su voz apocada y su mirada tierna.

–Es que llevo gafas.

–No importa. Todos somos cortos en algo: tú de vista y yo de palabras.

–Pues juguemos –concedí with joy, suddenly aware of the great merit of this being that both had ignored.

Since that day, we became inseparable and, above all, I learned that friendship does not make good on the outside of people. The shorts can go far.

0 comments:

Post a Comment